Our client is the investment banking division of one of the world’s largest AAA Asian banking group with more than 50,000 employees and 1.8 trillion AUM. This client provides sophisticated investment banking services, including equity and bond underwriting and M&A advisory services.
The client’s Global Risk Platform development team is focused on the implementation of a new risk platform. This system, which utilises ActivePivot OLAP technology, is already used by all users across the banking group (investment banking and retail banking) and receives data from all parties for their Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) risk calculations for regulatory reporting as part of Basel requirements. The client uses a Follow-The-Sun model to ensure that support is available for users of the platform across the globe. As the system is expanded across other divisions of the client’s organisation, additional technical consultants are required to ensure its proper functioning and contribute to the support work.
- As a result, Phi is looking for an expert Technical Support Analyst to join the Global Risk Platform team that is responsible for this system. Consultants from Phi will join the client’s own development team in ensuring the proper functioning of the platform
- The consultant will be responsible for ensuring the timely production of local and global risk measures and reports on a daily basis as well as communicating issues to stakeholders in a timely manner. Furthermore, they will respond to support incidents and end-user service requests, in addition to participating in a rota to provide on-call support
- Contribute to operational documentation such as knowledge-library articles and runbooks
- Phi is looking for an expert support analyst with previous experience providing support for global systems, ideally in the market risk domain
- Familiarity with key financial industry data domains (such as reference data and market data) and capable of handling multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Moreover, the consultant will be proficient with technologies such as MongoDB, SQL, Confluence and JIRA. Exposure to ActivePivot and working in an Agile framework is also beneficial for this position
This is a unique opportunity to participate in an exciting project that is crucial to the success of the market risk management of a top global investment bank.