One of our clients is a multi-award winning bank, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and with €87 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1985, the bank has been constantly expanding its operations and is now the largest private bank in Portugal providing a variety financial services to the retail, corporate banking, investment banking, insurance, and fund management sectors.
Since the client first made Phi the official partner for their Summit V6.0 implementation, they have continued to welcome our involvement in their recent projects, such as the successful delivery of their Summit upgrade to V6.2. Phi’s team of experts has now been asked to initiate several new projects in 2022. One such project is the migration of their business from their Polish entity into Fusion Summit. This will involve a significant trade and data migration across asset classes into Summit from Kondor and Opics, as well as migrating business processes, reporting, and upstream/downstream interfaces. Phi will have end-to-end responsibility of the Summit aspect of the project, working in collaboration with key stakeholders from front-office to back-office and with the client’s Kondor and Opics teams.
- We are looking for a Summit API Developer to work within our team and support our Technical Lead on all technical matters of the migration into Summit
- You will be responsible for fixing any software issues that arise in both the front end and back end
- Specifically, this will include performing maintenance by monitoring & correcting defects, alongside writing operational manuals and system specifications
- In addition, you will be assisting in the build & release activities throughout the migration, and supporting the client to prepare the environment
- These tasks will culminate in you aiding the go live and post-go live support as the migration itself is completed
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience working on Summit with recent Summit V6.x implementation, upgrade or migration project exposure
- Should also have a understanding of Fusion Summit STP server configurations and the overall Summit architecture
- On top of that, technically we are looking for someone who has strong experience in C++, and you need to understand XML and XSLT processing with a sound understanding of Summit APIs. This knowledge will be complemented by the ability to maintain the SDLC through Development, Test, UAT and Production
- As this client provides a variety of services, a broad knowledge on financial products such as Money Markets, Bonds, Swaps, FX and Repos will be highly advantageous
- Effective interpersonal communication will be a necessity, as dialogue with business analysts and the business users will be vital in your contributions to internal project discussions
This role grants you the opportunity to work on the an unique Summit migration project. Additionally, you will be working alongside some of the most talented and internationally recognised technologists, whilst liaising with a team of highly skilled professionals in a multi-award winning bank.