One of our clients is a governing fund within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, directing the performance and effectiveness of the Kingdom’s development funds & banks. Following the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, they were founded in 2017 with around 350 employees. Our client manages a portfolio of the Kingdom’s 10 largest development funds and banks, ranging from agriculture to tourism. Commanding more than US$93 billion in capital, they are providing a suite of financial & banking services across FI, Equities, Money Markets, FX, Derivatives & Alternative Investments.
In line with the client’s aim for rapid growth, they are planning a Greenfield Implementation of Fusion Summit and Fusion Risk and have approached Phi as the implementation partner. This will be a front-to-back Summit V6.3 installation for around a dozen entities in Saudi Arabia. The aim is to automate the fund’s major operational processing activities and propel it towards achieving the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. Phi is constructing an international team of experts who will have end-to-end responsibility for the project. You will be working closely with all front-to-back users ranging from risk to the accounting departments, during all phases of testing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Summit QA Support / Test Analyst to work within our team
- You will be playing a crucial role in both GUI test execution cycles, the full batch comparison cycle & re-test, and the standalone interface testing (non-SIT)
- You will be contributing to the test planning, strategy & test case definition
- In addition to this, there will be analysis on the batch differences and supporting the client’s SIT & UAT
- These primary duties will be accompanied with test results analysis, documentation, explanation, and logging
- You will also be playing a part in the Documentation/User Training for these new functionalities of Summit
- The ideal candidate will have recent Summit implementation project exposure, a solid understanding in the creation, execution, interpretation and maintenance of regression testing
- You should be well versed in Writing Documentation, User Setup and Regulatory Reporting, with solid product knowledge of Bonds, Repos, Swaps, FRA & FX
- You should have technical skills in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT hub, SQL and XML
- You should be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to produce clear documentation
This role offers an exciting possibility to travel to the Middle East as well as a rare experience to participate in a complete Greenfield Summit implementation project to the latest version. You will have the added benefit of working alongside some of the most talented and internationally recognised technologists. This is an invaluable opportunity for you to see the ongoing evolution of the Kingdom under its Vision 2030 to become a distinguished global brand in development financing and enabling the economic transformation of non-oil GDP.