We are working with a highly recognised tier1 investment bank and one of the largest North American banks by market capitalization with more than 80,000 employees around the globe. The bank serves more than 16 million clients with $474 billion global assets under management in a variety of financial services, including wealth management and investment management. The bank has recently invested significantly across its capital markets business and technology groups, and has hired a number of the sectors best business, trading and technology professionals to form the next generation global game changing environment across its core asset areas – Fixed Income, Equities and FX.
The bank has implemented Murex as the platform used to manage FX, FX Options and other Rates products within the bank’s Capital Markets business and is already running live in the platform. The client is currently undergoing a range of IT Change Programmes aimed at raising the technology innovation across the board. Specifically, the client has planned various projects spread across the FX Options space as they keep adding new products on the platform from scratch.
To ensure a smooth change on the Murex platform, Phi are now looking for a Murex Front Office Consultant, to grow the team and support us in transforming this leading state-of-the-art rates platform. As a continuation from 2021, the bank is undergoing a large Market Risk project and a number of regulation projects for this year.
- Work alongside our client’s CTB functions and be fully involved throughout the project’s full initiation life cycle
- Responsibilities may include overseeing the full front office delivery in Murex to allow successful on-boarding of the products, contributing ongoing support in BAU trading activities, and liaise with integration, reporting and the back office stream leaders. Correspondingly, you may be required to configure new products from scratch (e-Tradepad set up, pre/post trade, simulation views).
- Responsible for administering the gap between the traders from all major trading desks and the technical teams
- Responsible for gathering, analysing and interpreting the requirements from the business and transforming them into technical specifications for the developments teams. You may be required to liaise with the quantitative team to perform PnL and Cash Flow Analysis
- More than 5 years of proven experience working on complex Murex implementations in the front office with extensive skills and a Murex functional understanding across FXO Rates products and FX
- Critical to have a sound knowledge of the end-to-end workflow of a trade in the Murex platform as well experience running end of day batch processes
- With respect to additional skills, it would be nice to have experience working with MLC, reporting Datamart, and experience supporting external systems by explaining the MxML message structure
- A background working in CTB teams is preferred
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside some of the finest consultants in the industry for a Tier 1 investment bank on a multi-year engagement. We offer a stimulating work environment to challenge you to develop your technology and business expertise in one of the largest Murex implementations.