One of our clients is a governing fund within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, directing the performance and effectiveness of the Kingdom’s development funds & banks. Following the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, they were founded in 2017 with around 350 employees. Our client manages a portfolio of the Kingdom’s 10 largest development funds and banks, ranging from agriculture to tourism. Commanding more than US$93 billion in capital, they are providing a suite of financial & banking services across FI, Equities, Money Markets, FX, Derivatives & Alternative Investments.
In line with the client’s aim for rapid growth, they are planning a greenfield implementation of Fusion Summit and Fusion Risk and have approached Phi as the implementation partner. This will be a front-to-back Summit V6.3 installation for around a dozen entities in Saudi Arabia. The aim is to automate the fund’s major operational processing activities and propel it towards achieving the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. Phi is constructing an international team of experts who will have end-to-end responsibility for the project. You will be working closely with the front office and risk departments to implement all of the relevant Summit modules to support their business.
- Phi is therefore looking for a Summit Project Manager to oversee the seamless implementation of Summit and Fusion Risk from both the client and vendor perspectives.
- More specifically, this will include stakeholder and change management towards the client, the vendors and any other involved parties throughout the duration of the project.
- As the pivotal leader of this team, the Project Manager will be oriented towards the implementation of projects goals with strict adherence to profitability and appropriateness, and if necessary, advice on adjusting operational processes and the agreed SLA.
- As well as this, the Project Manager will act as a point of contact between our client’s departments and service providers for project implementation, which encompasses co-ordination with those involved in the wider project.
- The ideal candidate for this unique project will have 15+ years of experience in Summit, with a particular focus on the dynamics of a Greenfield implementation in the context of Summit setup, configuration and extensions, all in a front-to-back environment.
- As the client is providing a variety of services, a broad knowledge on financial products such as Fixed Income, Money Markets, FX and IRD’s is obligatory.
- Technically, you will have exposure to Summit interfaces, inbound/outbound messaging and Summit STD.
As the primary point of contact between Phi, the client and the vendor, it is an absolute necessity that you have proven experience in tri-party Project Management, as this will ensure that the project is able to progress smoothly.
This role offers an exciting possibility to travel to the middle east as well as a rare experience to participate in a complete Greenfield Summit implementation project to the latest version. You will have the added benefit of working alongside some of the most talented and internationally recognised technologists. This is an invaluable opportunity for you to see the ongoing evolution of the Kingdom under its Vision 2030 to become a distinguished global brand in development financing and enabling the economic transformation of non-oil GDP.