One of our clients is a multi-award winning bank, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and with €87 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1985, the bank has been constantly expanding its operations and is now the largest private bank in Portugal providing a variety financial services to the retail, corporate banking, investment banking, insurance, fund management sectors.
Since the client first made Phi the official partner for their Summit V6.0 implementation, they have continued to welcome our involvement in their recent projects, such as the successful delivery of their Summit upgrade to V6.2. Phi’s team of experts has now been asked complete several new projects in Q1 2022. One such project is the installation of the SFTR module for Summit. As the client is recommencing their repo trading activity, the SFTR module will automate the reporting from Summit and provide connectivity to the DeltaConX reporting platform. Upon the completion of this project, the client is also looking to migrate their existing Summit environment from Poland to their HQ in Portugal where you will have a further long-term project for the client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You ill be configuring the Summit document generation to fulfil the SFTR requirements and design an appropriate Back-Office and STP-Workflow for this.
- For the reporting to the regulator, a third-party software from the same vendor will be used and with which you are familiar with, DeltaConX.
- Your role will include the design, the workflow, user training and support UAT.
- You will be responsible for the clarification of requirements, documentation of design, and co-ordination with developers for technical tasks.
- You will take responsibility for the full system configuration for back office, including initial testing.
- You will assist with identification, reporting and resolution of issues, and will support the business users throughout UAT.
- As the functional expert you will be expected to prepare and deliver user training on the relevant modules, and have the end-to-end project delivery responsibility.
- The ideal candidate will have recent Summit (implementation) project exposure, a solid understanding of Fusion Summit capabilities for back office, collateral and document generation, how to configure & test these.
- You will be the functional subject matter expert for all back office and SFTR topics and you will be expected to have expert knowledge of the relevant document fields together with solid product knowledge of Bonds and Repos. You should have technical skills in STP, SQL and XML.
- You should be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to produce clear documentation.
This role grants you the opportunity to work on the latest version of Summit in an environment that will expose to a unique Summit module, whilst at the same time allowing you to upskill your current knowledge. Additionally, you will be liaising with a team of highly skilled professionals in a multi-award winning bank.