One of our clients is a multi-award winning bank, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and with €87 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1985, the bank has been constantly expanding its operations and is now the largest private bank in Portugal providing a variety financial services to the retail, corporate banking, investment banking, insurance, and fund management sectors.
Since the client first made Phi the official partner for their Summit V6.0 implementation, they have continued to welcome our involvement in their recent projects, such as the successful delivery of their Summit upgrade to V6.2. Phi’s team of experts has now been asked to initiate several new projects in 2022. One such project is the migration of their business from their Polish entity into Fusion Summit. This will involve a significant trade and data migration across asset classes into Summit from Kondor and Opics, as well as migrating business processes, reporting, and upstream/downstream interfaces. Phi will have end-to-end responsibility of the Summit aspect of the project, working in collaboration with key stakeholders from front-office to back-office and with the client’s Kondor and Opics teams.
- We are looking for a Summit Business Analyst / QA to work within our team. You will be supporting the migration, configuration and loading various Front to Back-Office modules
- With the support from the leading Business Analysts, you will then be responsible for the gathering & clarification of requirements from the business, documentation of design, and co-ordination with developers for technical tasks
- You will be playing a crucial role in the GUI test execution cycles, the full batch comparison cycle & re-test, and the standalone interface testing (non-SIT)
- You will be contributing to the test planning, strategy & test case definition. In addition to this, there will be analysis on the batch differences and supporting the client’s SIT & UAT
- These primary duties will be accompanied with test results analysis, documentation, explanation, and logging
- With your expertise, you will be assisting with the identification, reporting and resolution of issues, and will support the business users throughout UAT (including any user training if required)
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience working on Summit with recent Summit V6.x implementation, upgrade or migration project exposure
- Good understanding of Fusion Summit capabilities for front and back-office, and can comfortably create, execute, interpretate and maintain regression testing
- Well versed in Writing Documentation, User Setup and Regulatory Reporting, with solid product knowledge of Bonds, Repos, Swaps, FRA & FX
- Technical skills in tools such as JIRA, Confluence, GIT hub, SQL and XML
- A confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to produce clear documentation
This role grants you the opportunity to work on a unique Summit migration project. Additionally, you will be working alongside some of the most talented and internationally recognised technologists, whilst liaising with a team of highly skilled professionals in a multi-award winning bank.