One of our clients is a governing fund within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, directing the performance and effectiveness of the Kingdom’s development funds & banks. Following the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, they were founded in 2017 with around 350 employees. Our client manages a portfolio of the Kingdom’s 10 largest development funds and banks, ranging from agriculture to tourism. Commanding more than US$93 billion in capital, they are providing a suite of financial & banking services across FI, Equities, Money Markets, FX, Derivatives & Alternative Investments.
In line with the client’s aim for rapid growth, they are planning a Greenfield Implementation of Fusion Summit and Fusion Risk and have approached Phi as the implementation partner. This will be a front-to-back Summit V6.3 installation for around a dozen entities in Saudi Arabia. The aim is to automate the fund’s major operational processing activities and propel it towards achieving the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. Phi is constructing an international team of experts who will have end-to-end responsibility for the project. You will be working closely with the front office and risk departments to implement all of the relevant Summit modules to support their business.
- As such, Phi are looking for a Summit API Developer with 5+ years of experience who will be able to assist our Technical Lead in the installation of Summit V6.3, as well as any other 3rd party packages
- Specifically, this will include performing maintenance by monitoring & correcting defects, alongside writing operational manuals and system specifications
- Given that you are the other key technical personal on this implementation, you will identifying, reporting, fixing software issues that arise in both the front-end and back-end
- In addition, you will be assisting in the build & release activities throughout the implementation, and supporting the client to prepare the production environment
- These tasks will culminate in you aiding the go live and post-go live support as the implementation itself is completed
- The ideal Summit API Developer for this role will have proven experience in Summit installations in the context of an end-to-end Greenfield Implementation, and a deep understanding of the Summit API and Summit Datamodels
- Technically, we are looking for someone who has strong experience in C++, ideally with knowledge of SQL concepts, XML formats and Straight Through Processing
- This knowledge will be complemented by the ability to setup and maintain the SDLC through Development, Test, UAT and Production, including software versioning systems
- As the client is providing a variety of services, a broad knowledge on financial products such as Fixed Income, Money Markets, FX and IRD’s will be highly advantageous
- Given that you will be the API Developer on this project, effective interpersonal communication will be a necessity, as dialogue with our business analysts and the business users will be vital to accurately understand the requirements, diagnosing and resolving any technical issues
You will have the unique opportunity to work with a team of the world’s leading Summit experts on a Greenfield implementation of the latest version of Summit, offering the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a country that is heralded not only for its rich history, but its visionary approach to the future and its entrance into the world of advanced finance.