One of our clients is a multi-award winning bank, headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal and with €87 billion in assets under management. Founded in 1985, the bank has been constantly expanding its operations and is now the largest private bank in Portugal providing a variety financial services to the retail, corporate banking, investment banking, insurance, fund management sectors.
Since the client first made Phi the official partner for their Summit V6.0 implementation, they have continued to welcome our involvement in their recent projects, such as the successful delivery of their Summit upgrade to V6.2. Phi’s team of experts has now been asked complete several new projects in Q1 2022. One such project is the installation of the SFTR module for Summit. As the client is recommencing their repo trading activity, the SFTR module will automate the reporting from Summit and provide connectivity to the DeltaConX (DCX) reporting platform. Upon the completion of this project, the client is also looking to migrate their existing Summit environment from Poland to their HQ in Portugal where you will have a further long-term project for the client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be configuring the Summit STP servers to fulfil the SFTR requirements.
- You will configure the technical solution in the test environment, and then assist with technical issues for the remainder of the project. This will include the configuration of the Summit to DCX feed, but also automation of static data uploads, customisations to XSLT, customisations to the DCX mappings, incoming Summit interface changes (e.g. Bloomberg), as well as small amendments to any existing customisations which are found to be incompatible.
- In addition, you will be assisting in the build & release activities on the module implementation, and supporting the users with any new functionality.
- These tasks will culminate in you aiding the release & go-live.
- The ideal candidate will have recent Summit (implementation) project exposure, a solid understanding of Fusion Summit STP server configurations and the overall Summit architecture.
- On top of that, technically we are looking for someone who has strong experience in C++, and you need to understand XML and XSLT processing with a sound understanding of the Summit API.
- This knowledge will be complemented by the ability to maintain the SDLC through Development, Test, UAT and Production.
- As this client provides a variety of services, a broad knowledge on financial products such as Money Markets, Bonds, Swaps, Deal Payments and Repos will be highly advantageous.
- Effective interpersonal communication will be a necessity, as dialogue with business analysts and the business users will be vital in your contributions to internal project discussions.
This role grants you the opportunity to work on the latest version of Summit in an environment that will expose to a unique Summit module, whilst at the same time allowing you to upskill your current knowledge. Additionally, you will be liaising with a team of highly skilled professionals in a multi-award winning bank.