One of our clients is the Hong Kong (HK) subsidiary, of one of the largest financial investing holding companies in Taiwan with over 44,000 employees. Our HK client was founded more than 50 years ago, and now operates 17 branches and a Securities Services Centre. Providing consumer and wholesale banking, securities brokerage and investment services, with their financial holding company commanding more than NT$9,200 billion in AUM.
Our client is currently undergoing an upgrade to Summit V6.2, including a RFR work-around in compliance with the upcoming IBOR transition deadline. Given the scale of this upgrade, the client is looking to increase their development capacity with a talented Summit API Developer with 7+ years of Summit development experience to maintain business-as-usual for their users, and to drive key components on a day-to-day basis. You will be immediately joining a close-knit Summit team in Hong Kong, and work on all business environments from front-office FI (IR & Credit Derivatives pricing model integration & validation) to back-office (accounting, treasury, cash, FX, currency options).
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure that this upgrade continues to be carried out seamlessly, you will have the crucial role of effectively communicating the upgrade progress with the key stakeholders in a timely manner, along with accurately understanding and delivering upon the technical specifications required by the business
- Resolving any software issues that arise from front-to-back during the upgrade process, as well as creating the technical run-book
- These primary duties will be accompanied by the co-ordination of software development activities, documentation and reporting based on client templates, and assisting in the deployment process
- With your expertise, you will also contribute to the presentations and training for business users on the differences between the models IBOR proposed for RFR, and new functionalities of the lookback and backward shift models
In order to effectively carry out this project, we are also looking for sound business asset knowledge of swaptions, swaps, credit/rate structured products, bonds, and repos. With a deep understanding of the nuanced steps involved in a Summit upgrade complimented by an equally sound background knowledge of both technical and functional aspects.
You should be a confident communicator, with a propensity for interpersonal skills, actively involved in reporting documentation and testing responsibilities.
- C# and C++
- SQL concepts
- XML formats
- Straight-Through Processing
- Batch Processing
- Server implementation instructions
- Gateway Loader