Our support has spanned front to back-office functionality, across many key technology areas, and as such we have over 30 consultants working within this client. Currently, Phi Partners has a critical team in place, consisting of 4 technical and 10 functional consultants that are dedicated to servicing the client’s award-winning middleware application – IKASAN. This Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is responsible for the transposition of vital data between applications, connecting global business areas and legal entities, and is renowned for its ultra-low latency and high information fidelity.
In order to keep up the vital developments and enhancements of the ESB, Phi are looking for a talented Technical Business Analyst to join the existing team of experts.
- This will involve the transformation and mapping of data from the source system to the target system, in addition to identifying what kind of data is necessary, for example distinguishing between sensitivities, trades and positions.
- Part of your role will be centred around liaison with the business in order to request the files that will enable you to work on the transformation and mapping of the rules.
- Any enhancement of the specification for the interfaces will be updated on Confluence.
- In order to carry out this role effectively, the ideal consultant will have a proven track record of business analysis as a functional expert within the Investment Banking domain.
- The ideal consultant will have 5 + years’ experience, and concrete knowledge of the trade lifecycle for Fixed Income products (Bonds and Repos) and Interest Rate/Credit Derivatives.
- You should have experience within Agile development projects, and familiarity with JIRA & test tools (Quality Centre & Test Director).
- Project experience of data mapping and transformation is essential, as is technical experience with SQL, modelling languages (FpML, XML, XSD) and FIX interfaces.
This global rollout programme grants a unique insight into an extremely rich technical environment and a wide range of departments at an enterprise level, with the opportunity to gain experience working alongside senior employees of a major Asian banking group, to whom we are the sole provider of offshore resources.