Our support has spanned front to back-office functionality, across many key technology areas, and as such we have over 30 consultants working within this client. Currently, Phi Partners has a critical team in place, consisting of 4 technical and 10 functional consultants that are dedicated to servicing the client’s award-winning middleware application – IKASAN. This Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is responsible for the transposition of vital data between applications, connecting global business areas and legal entities, and is renowned for its ultra-low latency and high information fidelity.
The client is currently undergoing a range of change initiatives, specifically around within the Front Office Department. Phi has now more than 20 consultants working with the organisation, and we are now focussing our effort in the FX Treasury team, who are responsible for the design and delivery of initiatives from the global Investor and Treasury Services business. Upcoming assignments for this team include IBOR and FRTB projects as well as an upgrade of the FX trading system Fusion Kondor, alongside existing BAU and enhancement work.
As they undertake this range of projects, the client is looking to add an additional development consultant to this team. For this reason, Phi are looking for a talented Java Developer to join the group working on this project. Among the range of new initiatives, the consultants will be working on building an interface for capturing data from Kondor, as well as creating a state of the art messaging infrastructure.
- Providing hands-on expertise in the delivery of systems for the FX system’s users;
- Developing interfaces, messaging services and solutions in Java;
- Aiding in the migration of existing data to the new services;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Proactive consultant with excellent communication skills and a keen interest in solving complex problems, interacting with varied teams of top technology professionals within Investment Banking and Front Office environments;
- Extensive experience with Core Java development;
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Linux;
- Proven ability to construct integrations between different systems and technologies;
- Experience working with low latency messaging, distributed processing, caching technologies and Hadoop;
- Familiarity with working with an Agile methodology.