For more than 4 years now, we are supporting the Securities and Investment Banking arm of one of the top 20 Asian Financial Groups worldwide, who put extensive effort in smart and fast-paced technology adoption.
This client counts more than 50.000 employees worldwide. It is a global organisation providing a wide range of services including sales and trading in both debt and equity securities, the underwriting of new issues and M&A advisory services, from the US to Asia. On the wave of this multi-year client engagement, we are now focussing our development efforts on Front Office and Risk software and components engineering.
Our client’s Information systems Department provides a full range of technology services to all departments, which include teams directly facing the front office, operations, finance and risk departments. It is extremely critical for the delivery team to keep the development environment in line with the advances in technology. Therefore, our client is undergoing the process of modernising its Front Office web technology. In particular, they are planning to decommission their old in-house lending solution and replace it with a new platform called SOLAR. The system go live phase 1 is expected to be Q4 2021, which will be an exciting time for developers to join the project.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to join the team of 8 developers delivering Change and Run the Bank activities for this client.
- This role requires the developer to function as a React developer for developing across a number of deliverables relating to Sales Trader Workflow & Agency lending application as well as related pre and post trade reporting tool
- As a part of the role, the developer is expected to occasionally handling basic changes, maintenance and add static data
- You will also participate occasionally in L3 risk systems support when required for the new system
- We are looking for a highly skilled React developer. As a member of the team, you should have at least 4 years of React development experience with Java skills
- Proven experience of full stack development and implementation of web applications is needed
- Experience with design patterns, Typescript and Nodejs is essential in delivering the solution
- Good knowledge with applied experience of Agile, Containerisation & Continuous integration. A good grasp of bond and/or bond platform is beneficial
- Knowledge of No SQL database is beneficial. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrable skills in developing efficient processing pipelines within applications especially relating to task orchestration, distributed computing, data streaming. Understanding of how financial markets work would be an advantage but not required
This role will give you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest technologists in the industry on various Greenfield software development projects. In addition, we offer a stimulating environment to challenge you and build your technology and business skills in a global rolling-out of valuation platform. You can expect excellent opportunities for career development with exposure to Tier 1 clients and market competitive recognition of your individual and team contribution to growing with Phi. By joining Phi, you will also have the opportunity to work on multiple crucial technology projects remotely, with the possibility of joining our state of the art delivery centre.