pThis client counts more than 50.000 employees worldwide. It is a global organisation providing a wide range of services including sales and trading in both debt and equity securities, the underwriting of new issues and M&A advisory services, from the US to Asia. On the wave of this multi-year client engagement, we are now focussing our development efforts on Front Office and Risk software and components engineering.
Our client’s Information systems Department provides a full range of technology services to all departments, which include teams directly facing the front office, operations, finance and risk departments. It is extremely critical for the delivery team to keep the development environment in line with the advances in technology. Therefore, our client is undergoing the process of modernising its risk infrastructure and aggregate these valuations across assets following various phases based on priorities and complexities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a Senior .Net & SQL Developer to join the team of 8 delivering Change and Run the Bank activities for this client.
- This role requires the developer to function as a C# developer for developing and enhancing of risk system using a combination of vendor package and in-house development to deliver market risk measure. The risk system includes a range of 10 C# Risk applications (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk, Risk Reporting DB, etc.).
- It is also expected from the developer to migrate tactical solutions to a strategic systems platforms.
- You will also participate in L3 risk systems support.
- We are looking for highly skilled C#/.Net developers.
- As a member of the team, you should have at least 3 years of C# development experience of current .NET capabilities.
- Experience with design patterns and SOLID principles is essential in delivering the solution.
- Good knowledge with applied experience of unit and integration testing as well as WPF and WCF is required.
- A good grasp of the risk data characteristics of fixed income, cash and vanilla derivatives products is beneficial.
- Knowledge of database technologies Transact SQL and SQL Server Server is beneficial.
- The ideal candidate should also have demonstrable skills in developing efficient processing pipelines within applications especially relating to task orchestration, distributed computing, data streaming.
- Understanding of how financial markets work would be an advantage but not required.
This role will give you the opportunity to work with some of the smartest technologists in the industry on various Greenfield software development projects. In addition, we offer a stimulating environment to challenge you and build your technology and business skills in a global rolling-out of valuation platform. You can expect excellent opportunities for career development with exposure to Tier 1 clients and market competitive recognition of your individual and team contribution to growing with Phi Partners. By joining, you will also have the opportunity to work on multiple crucial technology projects either remotely from our state of the art delivery centre or on-site, if required.