One of our clients is a global alternative asset manager headquartered in London. With the backing of a major Sovereign Wealth Fund from the Middle East North Africa region, this client provides superior fund management services, along with the financial education programme for the MENA region. Employing 20 people worldwide, this organisation invests across a range of asset classes including Equity Long/Short, Macro and Credit.
This client is in the process of implementing a Cloud Migration project involving a switch of order management system (OMS), more specifically a replacement of Front Arena in favour of the Cloud-native OMS called Enfusion. In addition, whole IT infrastructure is planned to be moved into Azure Cloud in Q4 this year, impacting all in-house applications across all departments. Cloud migration process, which is eased by a recent upgrade of .NET to version 5, involves movement of existing applications, addition of new functionalities along with the future implementation of CI/CD.
Following the number of complex activities coming up within the company, Phi is looking to onboard a C# and Azure expert to support the client in this opportunity.
- The consultant will be working closely with the CTO on a daily basis, also involving interactions with IT administrator for security perspective, as well as the business and operations
- Researching and discovering existing IT infrastructure in view of the upcoming Cloud Migration
- Contributing to strategic planning and decision making in relation to the Azure Cloud Migration
- Creating a well-informed cloud strategy and managing the adaption process
- Development of new cloud-native as well as in-house features
- Maintaining migration from private data centres to Azure Cloud
- Monitoring and maintenance of existing IT infrastructure as well as level 2/level 3 support
- We are looking for a C# .Net and Azure Cloud Engineer with sophisticated technical skills, including extensive knowledge of SQL, SQL Server, Transact SQL and preferably certain degree of Python expertise, as Pandas library is heavily used within the company
- The client uses Windows operating system, so ideal candidate should have a past proven experience working with WPF and WPS
- Experience with Cloud Projects is a very strong requirement, with Azure or alternatively AWS skills being beneficial for the role
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the derivatives products, portfolio management, and trade lifecycle, along with the past experience of working on migration projects involving movement from private data centres to Azure.
- In addition, being familiar with continuous integration/deployment is a plus
This role is a great opportunity to establish yourself as an essential member of the fast paced organization, bringing the difference and driving upcoming IT changes. Working along some of the most exceptional professionals in the industry will expose you to various innovative technologies and established business practices.