About the client
One of our major clients is the investment bank division of one of the world’s largest AAA Asian banking groups with more than 50,000 employees and $ 1.8 trillion in Assets-Under-Management. This client provides sophisticated investment banking services, including equity and bond underwriting and M&A advisory services. It has one of the largest customer bases in Japan and an extensive international network covering financial and business centres around the world.
Our client’s Information systems Department provides a full range of technology services to all departments, which include teams directly facing the front office, operations, finance and risk departments. It is extremely critical for the delivery team to keep the development environment in line with the advances in technology. Therefore, our client is undergoing the process of modernising its risk infrastructure and aggregate these valuations across assets following various phases based on priorities and complexities.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior C# Developer to join the team of 8 delivering Change and Run the Bank activities for this client. This role requires the developer to function as a C# developer for developing and enhancing of risk system using a combination of vendor package and in-house development to deliver market risk measure. The risk system includes a range of 10 C# Risk applications (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Capital Risk, Liquidity Risk, Risk Reporting DB, etc.). It is also expected from the developer to migrate tactical solutions to a strategic systems platform. You will also participate in L3 risk systems support.
- We are looking for highly skilled C#/.NET developers
- As a member of the team, you will have at least 4 years of C# development experience of current .NET capabilities
- Experience with design patterns and SOLID principles is essential in delivering the solution
- Good knowledge with applied experience of unit and integration testing as well as WPF and WCF is required
- A good grasp of the risk data characteristics of fixed income, cash and vanilla derivatives products is beneficial
- Knowledge of database technologies T-SQL and SQL Server is beneficial
- The ideal candidate should also have demonstrable skills in developing efficient processing pipelines within applications especially relating to task orchestration, distributed computing, data streaming
- Understanding of how financial markets work would be an advantage but not required
This is a rare opportunity to join a world-leading Capital Markets IT consultancy and work with some of the best-regarded developers in the industry. This will give you fantastic exposure working in a banking group that is held in high esteem on an international scale.
It is also a unique chance to engage in long-term projects from initiation to completion and utilizing the latest technologies in an agile development environment. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV at Anthony.Chen@phipartners.com
along with your availability for a phone call.