Our family culture
Our boutique consultancy was founded in 2004, but it has retained its strong family spirit. Based on a country estate on the outskirts of London, the Management & Business Development Office is home to C-level executives sitting in the same room as the Research and Sales Teams. This makes it the perfect environment for new graduates as it offers unique mentorship opportunities, including oversight from an experienced FinTech CEO.
About the role
We are hiring Sales Research Associates to join our expanding team. The role will involve:
- Supporting the sales team with the internal recruitment of talent in the Capital Markets IT sector
- Earn commission from the start through recruiting for our existing project pipeline
- Candidate management through the hiring cycle
- Commercial research on client technology uses
- Research and new business development
- Progression into sales, liaising with client accounts with the support of the existing sales team
This will enable the researcher to master a market from a resourcing and business development perspective. Pursuing these lines of business will provide exposure to decision-makers in some of the top financial institutions around the world including Tier-1 Investment Banks, Development Banks and Asset Managers.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for hard-working and driven problem solvers. We are especially looking for resilience as our consultants need to have the stamina to progress through the various stages of career development in a highly challenging and competitive environment. Time management and multi-tasking skills are essential to cope with the diverse set of tasks that need completing.
Languages of interest corresponding to growing markets at a native / professional level would be German, but an excellent command of the English language is the only
essential language requirement.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside some of the finest consultants in the industry for a Tier 1 investment bank on a multi-year engagement. We offer a stimulating work environment to challenge you to develop your technology and business expertise in one of the largest Murex implementations.
- The primary place of work is Wrotham Business Park, Barnet, located on an historic country estate on the outskirts of North London
- Wrotham Park is surrounded by 300 acres of parkland and lakes. The estate has been used to film Bridgerton, Vanity Fair, Agatha Christie’s Poirot and the Kingsman film series https://www.wrothampark.com
- There is parking on-site and access by public transport (Northern Line and bus routes)
- It is essential to be based close to the place of work to reduce the burden of a long commute
- Working hours are Monday – Friday from 7:30AM - 5:30PM
- Otherwise there will be regular trips to the City of London and abroad for meetings where appropriate
Start date details
- Comprised of competitive fixed salary + commission (OTE £50k)
- Additional benefits include: Private medical insurance; Phone contract (up to £50 pm); Gym membership (up to £50 pm)
We are hiring for the next graduation cycle in April and September 2023, but are also looking for joiners who can start before then.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic financial technology consultancy and develop a skillset that can be carried into any walk of life.
Please send a CV to Tommaso.Lugli@phipartners.com
along with a paragraph explaining why you are interested in the role and the date you can start.
We look forward to receiving applications.