About Phi Partners
Phi is a leading Capital Markets IT consultancy with over 200 consultants worldwide. We have offices in 12 countries globally. These include our HQ in London, England, in addition to our state of the art managed service center in Bucharest, Romania.
The ideal candidate will have excellent analytical and communication skills, as well as good team spirit and a positive client-facing attitude. The candidate should also be willing to travel to client sites (Paris, Frankfurt, London) for periods of time that could vary between one week and three months.
- Good C / C++ skills.
- Previous experience in the use of the Boost C++ library is a plus.
- Good mathematical background (faculty course level).
- C# / .Net (intermediate).
- SQL and Database (Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL).
- Scripting (Windows cmd, Perl, Ruby, Python).
- Knowledge of XML standard and related technologies (XPATH, DOM).
- Excel, Word, VBA.
- English – written / spoken to a very good level; French and/or German are a plus.
Software Development & Testing
- New system / module implementations.
- Worked as part of a small or medium size development / support team.
- Worked with source control management systems and used workflow management tools.
- Implement, test and document simple programmes.
- Assist in the implementation of software as part of a rigorously engineered information or communications system.
- Create test scripts and supporting data, working to specifications provided.
- Execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans.
- Report test activities and results.
- Apply data analysis and data modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Assist - as part of a team - with design of components of larger systems.
- Assist in system designs including: physical data flows, file layouts, common routines and utilities, program specifications or prototypes, and backup, recovery and restart procedures.
- Some external contact with customers, suppliers and partners.