Phi Partners is supporting a Tier 1 investment bank, which is one of the largest banks in North America by market capitalization, counting over 88,000 employees globally. The bank operates within a range of numerous financial services, including wealth management, investment management and capital markets products and services on a global basis.
Six years ago, the bank initiated the process of replacing all of their 3rd party trading platforms with Murex as their main front to back cross-asset trading platform following various phases based on priorities and complexities. The following phase of the process caters to the bank’s FX Option business globally. With the majority of the Murex resources focused in North America, there is now a critical need for Murex support from a European location.
This is emphasized further when the bank move to the rolling-out phase of the flow rates and flow credit derivatives in Asian and European markets. To ensure a smooth transition into the second phase, Phi are now looking to support the client by providing them with a Murex Java/C++ Developer with expertise in pricing and risk of interest rates and credit risk, in addition to the resources provided, to grow and support the team.
Phi is looking to on-board a highly skilled Murex Java/C++ Developer with experience in the integration of pricing models into Murex and to be involved throughout the full project life cycle, including technical analysis, development and testing
- Liaising with traders from all major trading desks to understand the requirements and produce a detailed design and tests of new workflows and features;
- Working closely with the delivery team to enhance the platform and participate in new major initiatives such as introducing new products in the platform or firm-wide modernization programs.
Additional Skills ideal to have
- Experience with Murex integration and ability to build Murex interfaces;
- Extensive experience in Java and C++ programming languages;
- Experience working with Murex MxML Exchange and DataMart reporting;
- Sound knowledge of pricing in addition to end-to-end workflow of a trade in the Murex platform.
- Experience in working with MLC, source code control and configuration on Murex such as Reformx or MXConfig;
- FX Option derivative;
- Ability to show an understanding of end of day Murex batch processes;
- Strong communication skills.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside some of the finest technicians in the industry, working for a top Tier 1 investment bank. We offer a stimulating work environment to challenge you to broaden your technology and business expertise in a global upgrade of the front to back Murex trading platform.
This will give you the perfect opportunity to advance your career with exposure to potential prospects alongside many other industry-leading clients, and gaining market competitive recognition of your contribution to growing with Phi.