Phi is supporting an AAA-rated Investment bank, which through its predecessors has become one of the oldest financial institutions in the world. With its continued growth, the bank has now become the largest custodian bank, with trillions of dollars in assets under trust in over 35 countries globally.
The bank has recently invested significantly across its capital markets business and technology groups, and is now looking to appoint some of the industry’s top professionals to help grow the Murex team. The client is currently using Murex in the Equity Total Return Swaps space, where they are mainly involved in basket trading, for example Total Return Swaps (TRS) on a basket of equities. As a result, the rebalancing of trades and portfolio needs to occur regularly. While new regulations are being generated around Total Return Swaps, the client is looking for key individuals who will be able to expand its operations across the core trading asset areas with respect to growing their Murex practice.
- Phi is looking to on-board a highly skilled Murex Datamart Developer, with an understanding of the Murex system setup around Equities and Total Return Swaps with experience in the configuration of customized feeds from Murex into Datamart, as well as creating downstream feeds from Murex into third party systems
- Working closely with the Front to Back Office business users in order to improve the efficiency of projects for the Murex team
- Creation of downstream messaging feeds from Murex in order to create Real-time risk utilities in 3rd party systems
- Ability to show an understanding of end of day Murex batch processes
- 7+ years of experience with Murex
- Experience with Murex DataModel; specifically around Equities and TRS
- Experience working with configuring customized feeds from Murex into DataMart
- Experience with shell scripting
- Knowledge of Equities in addition to TRS in the Murex platform
The role will provide you with the opportunity to work alongside some of the top technicians in the industry, working for an AAA-rated Investment Bank. We offer a stimulating work environment that will challenge you to broaden your technology and business expertise in the front to back Murex trading platform.