Phi is now in the expansion phase, and we are rapidly evolving within the Murex industry. We have an extensive portfolio of Murex clients, including some of the leading and top tier Investment Banks around the world. We understand our consultants are always looking for new opportunities to learn and develop, and we make sure that every employee receives extensive training when they join that is personalised for their development path. As such, you will get the opportunity train alongside us and work with these clients on a variety of exciting Murex projects.
- With this respect, Phi is looking to on-board some highly-skilled Junior Developers that show a willingness to learn new technologies, specifically Murex and its components related to reporting, simulation views, optimization, PnL, debugging, whilst supporting clients globally to maintain and improve the efficiency of the projects
- As members of the delivery team, the Junior Developers will work across clients, you will be expected to work mostly around SQL alongside some cloud computing
- You will have all the necessary training, including opportunities of travel to Paris for training at the Murex HQ if required and desired, where you will learn and understand Datamart, simulation views feeding data into Datamart, E-tradepad, and reporting
- You will have the opportunity to further your knowledge with exposure to working with financial products such as Equities, FX, Options, Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, and Swaps and how they are configured in Murex
- The client is looking for developers with a solid understanding of shell-scripting SQL and the ability to develop and optimize.
- A degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Entry-level skills in Unix
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well in a team
- Express a willingness to learn and progress themselves
- Knowledge of Asset Classes or Financial Products is advantageous
At Phi, we believe that our people are our greatest asset. Our employee’s expertise is integral to the success of our complex projects. Whether you are a graduate, or an experienced professional, we make sure that each employee has the opportunity to develop and grow their skills, while having the opportunity to work on a broad range of exciting projects supporting our extensive portfolio of international clients in the major financial centres in the EMEA regions and beyond. We bring together the best project managers, business analysts, technical architects, developers, testers and support analysts to deliver excellent work. By joining Phi, you are guaranteed to join a welcoming team of consultants who share a commitment to creating value for our clients.