One of our clients is a governing fund within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, directing the performance and effectiveness of the Kingdom’s development funds & banks. Following the Kingdom’s Vision 2030, they were founded in 2017 with around 350 employees. Our client manages a portfolio of the Kingdom’s 10 largest development funds and banks, ranging from agriculture to tourism. Commanding more than US$93 billion in capital, they are providing a suite of financial & banking services across FI, Equities, Money Markets, FX, Derivatives & Alternative Investments.
In line with the client’s aim for rapid growth, they are planning a Greenfield Implementation of Fusion Summit and Fusion Risk and have approached Phi as the implementation partner. This will be a front-to-back Summit V6.3 installation for around a dozen entities in Saudi Arabia. The aim is to automate the fund’s major operational processing activities and propel it towards achieving the Kingdom’s Vision 2030. Phi is constructing an international team of experts who will have end-to-end responsibility for the project. You will be working closely with the front office and risk departments to implement all of the relevant Summit modules to support their business.
Role and Responsibilities
- We are looking for an expert Summit Front-Office / Risk Business Analyst to work within our team as well as taking responsibility for another BA
- You will be configuring and loading various Front Office and Risk modules (including a trade migration, and full configuration of economic static data, market data setup including yield curves, risk sensitivities, credit and market risk limit management, real time services and user reporting)
- Your role will include an initial on-site visit for requirements gathering, and later on-site presence to deliver user training and support UAT
- You will be responsible for the clarification of requirements, documentation of design, and co-ordination with developers for technical tasks
- You will take responsibility for the full system configuration for front office and risk, including initial testing. You will assist with identification, reporting and resolution of issues, and will support the business users throughout UAT. You will be expected to prepare and deliver user training on the relevant modules
- The ideal candidate will have recent Summit implementation project exposure, a solid understanding of Fusion Summit capabilities for front office & risk and how to configure & test these
- You will be the functional subject matter expert for all front office & risk topics, and you will be expected to have expert knowledge of the relevant market and credit risk measures including VaR together with solid product knowledge of Bonds, Repos, Swaps, FRA & FX
- You should have technical skills in SQL and XML
- You should be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to produce clear documentation
This role offers an exciting possibility to travel to the Middle East as well as a rare experience to participate in a complete Greenfield Summit implementation project to the latest version. You will have the added benefit of working alongside some of the most talented and internationally recognised technologists. This is an invaluable opportunity for you to see the ongoing evolution of the Kingdom under its Vision 2030 to become a distinguished global brand in development financing and enabling the economic transformation of non-oil GDP.