One of our clients is a Nordic financial institution with offices across Europe and key financial centres such as Hong Kong, New York, London, and Zurich. The client business focus on
fixed income, equities and FX, with Front Arena being the main application for fixed income, equities, and equities derivatives. With almost €170 billion AUM and more than 15,000 employees worldwide, this client is a household name even far away from their homebound Nordic shores.
Historically, Phi has been supporting the client in the Summit space, helping them in the migration from Summit to Front Arena starting in 2019. This organisation operates with two Front Arena installations and, as they are looking to unify the fixed income and equity business streams, as well as securities lending and risk management functions under a single platform, Phi will be working on the upgrade of both instances to Front Arena version 21.3. The client runs Front Arena with PRIME, ADS, ATS, APS, and ACL, all being connected to a variety of vendor platforms (i.e. Calypso) and in-house applications covering the full Front-toback trade lifecycle. In addition, Front Arena is integrated with a separate platform that collects data from Front Arena and sends them to the Reporting platform. This will be subject to changes as the Regulatory Requirements such as EMIR are becoming more relevant.
Phi is looking for a Front Arena Developer to help finalising this project in our client’s office.
This is a pivotal moment for the project, with you joining as an essential resource in the final part of this comprehensive task.
- Customisation of Front Arena and integration with other platforms at an enterprise level;
- Set-up of a new flow for existing instruments;
- Interaction with stakeholders across divisions, such as front office traders, the quantitative team, and other software teams e.g. Calypso, Murex, and ActivePivot.
- The ideal candidate will be a Front Arena trading system expert with past proven experience working on similar and complex upgrade projects.
- Ideally, at least 7 years of Front Arena experience (exposure to the latest Front Arena version), being familiar working with Prime and Prime related components, with knowledge on Omni and AMAS being a plus;
- Strong Python and ADFL programming skills, as well as knowledge of SQL, Git, and JIRA;
- Sound knowledge of fixed income and derivatives from a business perspective;
- Excellent communication skills (Scandinavian languages would be a plus). Phi Partners are looking to on-board a true Front Arena expert, with the right degree of expertise and commercial acumen to work on such a complex project in a diversified environment.