One of our clients is a Nordic financial institution with offices across Europe and key financial centres such as Hong Kong, New York, London, and Zurich. The client business focus on fixed income, equities and FX. With almost €170 billion AUM and more than 15,000 employees worldwide, this client is a household name even far away from their homebound Nordic shores.
Historically, Phi has been supporting the client in the Summit space, helping them in the migration from Summit to Front Arena starting in 2019. This organisation operates with two Front Arena as their main software and it is looking to migrate their Money Market and FX back office tools and methods to Calypso. Their Calypso team is spread across Europe, with the core team being in Latvia. The client’s run Calypso in a much customized way and is looking to add more functionalities to the software, increasing the customization and complexity degrees of the way they run the software.
Phi is looking for a Calypso Developer to help finalising this project. This is a pivotal moment for the project, with you joining as an essential resource in the final part of this comprehensive task. You will be responsible for all types of tasks based on BA requirements, including accounting and reporting.
- Test Automation using JUnit and Concordion Framework;
- Setup finance reporting, price measures, and BSA + GL accounting;
- BSA Event Report prototype to achieve no-debug system maintainability by BAs and break dependency on developer;
- Upgrade Swift, including regression testing.
- The ideal candidate will be a Calypso trading system expert with past proven experience working on similar and complex migration projects;
- Ideally, 5+ years of Calypso experience;
- Sound knowledge of FX and Money Market asset class from a business perspective;
- High professional level knowledge of JAVA8, Oracle 19, jUnit, Mockito, Gradle, and JIRA;
- Knowledge of Agile principles and practical experience from Agile way of working;
- Excellent communication skills with a “can do” attitude;
- Phi Partners are looking to on-board a true Calypso expert, with the right degree of expertise and commercial acumen to work on such a complex project in a diversified environment.