About Phi Partners
Phi is a leading Capital Markets IT consultancy with over 200 consultants worldwide. We have offices in 12 countries globally. These include our HQ in London, England, in addition to our state of the art managed service center in Bucharest, Romania.
We are looking for an experienced C# Developer to work on a front-end application that builds on ActivePivot. ActivePivot™ from Quartet FS is an in-memory analytics solution that provides real-time OLAP capabilities, through its transactional engine and multi-threaded processing. ActivePivot is an easily extendible Java software that can be queried by the standard XMLA / MDX protocols.
- 3+ years of experience in C# development
- Good experience with Windows Forms
- Experience with WPF
- Good knowledge of Threading/XML
- NET Architecture
We also value
- Create CEM Desk-specific user interface for calculation configuration/results managements/drilldown
- Review code, design and specifications
- Become familiar with the functional domain of financial products
- Financial/banking software development experience (investment banking)
- Previous exposure to Agile
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills