About Phi Partners
Phi is a leading Capital Markets IT consultancy with over 200 consultants worldwide. We have offices in 12 countries globally. These include our HQ in London, England, in addition to our state of the art managed service center in Bucharest, Romania.
- Good experience with SQL.
- Experience in analyzing scripts.
- Good Excel knowledge.
- Finance knowledge would be a plus.
The role is to support the delivery of a very high profile valuation and risk platform within a major Investment Bank.
The project is aligned with the Credit Exposure Management desk, which requires the most complex models to manage the bank’s trading exposure to the risk of counterparty default.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to understand the interaction between multiple complex systems;
- Possess a problem solving attitude and an ability to dig into databases and scripts where necessary;
- Be capable of supporting the overall test process, but also be able to make recommendations on how the infrastructure can be changed to simplify and improve the testing process;
- Be comfortable with adopting a DevOps-driven approach so that the business can move to a more agile basis.