New Summit Training Courses Announced for 2018
Phi are pleased to add to their substantial Summit Training catalogue with three brand new courses for 2018:
Summit V6.x - the Delta (Technical)
All changed technical aspects of your new 6.x version compared to your previous version, including architecture Changes (CORBA to JMS), configuration and operations.
For Developers and Technical staff.
Summit V6.x - the Delta (Functional)
What’s functionally new in your 6.x version compared to your previous version, front-to-back.
After review of your specific functional focus we will customise our course material to train you in all changed features (both for functionality you use, and functionality now available to you).
For Business Users and Summit IT staff.
Technical Concepts for non-Developers
A slimmed down set of our technical training modules for non-technical staff, providing an overview of technical setup and Summit extendibility – focusing on what’s possible and explaining the principles of development without a requirement for programming expertise.
- Summit Infrastructure Overview
- Navigating the Technical / Development Environment
- Navigating the Database
- Simple scripting for BA’s
- What’s possible with API development
- Concept of Metadata and data model Extension Process
- Technical view of STP and STP Extension Concepts
- What’s possible with GUI Development
- Concepts of Product Integration
- Overview of State Transition Diagram and Extension Process
Phi have been providing functional and technical Summit training for more than 10 years. We have a comprehensive training catalogue but our material is ALWAYS customised to your business workflows and your client Summit environment. Contact us for more information on our unique approach to Summit training - we don't expect to be beaten on quality or price!