8th July 2015, London: Phi Partners is proud to have been promoted from Elite to Premier Elite Partner status by Misys this week as part of the Misys Infusion Partner Programme. The promotion to Premier Elite Partner – the highest level of partnership – positions the company as one of the top five consultancy partners for Misys. This reflects the position of Phi Partners as the go-to specialist provider for all FusionCapital Summit-related services.
Phi Partners was originally awarded Elite Partner status in April 2014, shortly after the official launch of the programme. In June 2014 Brian Gibson, VP Partnerships and Ecosystems at Misys, stated, “Having officially launched the Programme to the market in January we are absolutely delighted with the positive feedback and reaction we have received from our partners and our clients. It validates that our increased focus on partnering is the right one and that the InFusion Programme strongly supports that”
“As a global firm, we understand the importance of developing deep relationships with our clients and partners to provide the best services to financial institutions” adds Nadeem Syed, Chief Executive Officer, Misys.
The promotion to Premier Elite Partner is a validation of Phi Partners’ ongoing successful working relationship with Misys. All Phi delivery employees achieve Misys Accreditation, and our clients continue to benefit from our access to the Misys executive level and the many other advantages that our Partnership status entails:
- Input to the Misys solution roadmap
- Licence to run our own copy of the latest versions of Misys Summit hosted in our nearshore centre in Bucharest and accessible to all Phi Partners staff
- Access to Misys training, whitepapers, and conferences
- Participation in the Misys partner advisory boards and access to Misys partner webinars
- Access to Misys Support Portal, Knowledge Base and support hotline.
For further information, please visit www.misys.com/partners